



In the midst of interning/volunteering, job searching, dog owning, and the general holiday season bustle—I pause and ask the universe, "Is it ok if I take a moment to blog?"
Hah I know, what a lame question to ask the universe right? Well sometimes you really just have to pause and give yourself some time, whether it be to write, paint, veg out, pig out, work out, cry, scream, laugh—some kind of release or expression, orderly and not so orderly.
I guess one of the things I want to acknowledge before this pause ends and the universe plays again, is how happy I am that I'm even able to pause. Only a couple of months ago, my life was so out of balance and out of whack, that I would often have moments where I would bust out bawling seemingly without reason. Thinking back now, I think the reason was I wasn't where I was supposed to be, not doing what I was supposed to do, at least not at this phase of my life anyway. Who knows what the next 25 years will bring?
Speaking of 25, can you believe it's almost "next year" already? My 24th year making my way around this planet is coming to a close and it's amazing what a difference a year makes. Not to say that the turbulence is over because I still have yet to get myself back on stable ground after taking the leap into uncertainty a.k.a. unemployment. I still have yet to fully answer, "Are you crazy? Quit a stable, well-paying job in this economy?!" I still have yet... the list goes on.
As always, in true older-fart-me fashion, I must end this pause and leave this post without a true resolution. I'll just leave you with pictures, which is more fun anyway :]
Captures from this morning's walk:
Dew Drops
No comments:
Post a Comment